Parent Application Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is agreed by completing and returning the Parent Application Form electronically, via email or over the telephone.
- Whilst all nannies are thoroughly vetted by the New Mummy Company, the NMCo strongly encourages clients to discuss skills, abilities and experience with both the Nannies at interview and with the nannies previous references and/or previous clients. Supporting documentation in the form of Police Record Check, CPR certificates, Certificates of Qualifications will be supplied to the client following successful interview.
- The booking is not complete and may be cancelled by NMCo in its sole discretion, until the contract and payment has been received. A one-time administration fee of $150 plus applicable HST/GST for Night/Day Nanny Services will be applied to the first invoice, this is non-deductible.
- Clients are under no obligation during the interview process or while availing of the free 15 minute consults offered by our Service Providers.
- Invoices are to be paid in advance on an ongoing basis for the duration of the contract.The client agrees to pay each month up front at a minimum of two weeks prior to the commencement of the next months night/day newborn nanny service.
- Adjustments / extensions must be communicated directly to the New Mummy Company and agreements cannot be made directly with the nanny. Advance booking is suggested to avoid disappointment.
- Extensions beyond the confirmed contract booking time frame can only be facilitated if availability of your booked Night/Day Nanny allows. It is essential that the duration of the contract meets your needs from the outset as it its highly unlikely that your chosen candidate will have the ability to extend beyond the contracted dates. It is the responsibility of the family to ensure that the coverage required has been booked and secured via contracted dates. Extensions are not always readily available due to the demand for the service.
- As per section 11 in the contract, the client is required to provide the night/day nanny with a letter of recommendation on official letterhead (if applicable) and/or complete the NMCo Client Satisfaction Questionnaire. Your feedback is essential in the maintenance of the high standards of the service and your feedback ensures that these standards are maintained.
- Services may be suspended if payment is not made in full in advance.
- Payments can be made by Email Transfer. Credit Card payments are subject to 2.4% processing fee which will be added to your invoice. Payments by any other method must be agreed in advance while still meeting our requirements for advance payments.
- Booking Deposit – if booking is to start within 3 months at time of booking, the full first month payment will be required. If the booking is to start more than 3 months from date of booking then 50% of the first month fees is required to secure and confirm the booking as a deposit. This deposit will be deducted from your first invoice.
- Invoices are supplied on a monthly basis for your personal accounting needs. Should additional receipts be requested at the end of the tax year an administration fee of $50 will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancellation within 30 days prior to the agreed start date will result in 100% of agreed fees for the duration of the booking term being paid immediately as compensation for loss of earnings. Cancellation more than 30 days but less than 60 days prior to the agreed start date will result in 75% of agreed fees for the duration of the booking term being paid immediately for loss of earnings. Cancellation more than 60 days to the agreed start date will result in 50% of agreed fees for the duration of the booking term being paid immediately for loss of earnings.
- Hours – There is a minimum of 4 hours per day for Postpartum Day Nanny, starting no earlier than 6am, finishing no later than 10pm. The Night Nanny will work a minimum of 8 hours and maximum of 12 hours, starting no later than 10pm, finishing no earlier than 6am for safety reasons.
- Services – Services of Lactation Consultant, Occupational Therapist, Family Therapist,Sleep Consultant, CPR Instructor, Prenatal Education, Nutritionist, Potty Training or Breast Pump Rental. Services are secured and confirmed at the time of booking and payment is required in advance. Services cannot be changed or cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment.
Thank you for choosing The New Mummy Co. We are delighted that you have chosen to work with us and we look forward to providing you with excellent services and support.